Mobile photos: Processed with VSCOcam with m5 preset
The Winged Victory of Samothrace, also called the Nike of Samothrace, Louvre, Paris
Horse sculpture near the entrance to the Musée d’Orsay was created by Pierre-Louis Rouillard for the Universal Exhibition (World’s Fair) in 1878 and was originally located in front of the Palace Trocadero. It was moved to its present location in 1986.
Chapel of Saint-Louis-des-Invalides, Paris, built 1679 The sarcophagus of Napoleon Bonaparte